Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website hosted in Zenler.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on Companies web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- By purchasing this product you will be automatically subscribed to my email list so I can email you with any updates about The Legendary Lover Course and Coaching. You can always unsubscribe.
- NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase of The Legendary Lover Course and Coaching. Terms & Conditions; When you purchase the online program, The Legendary Lover Course and Coaching (referred to as 'course') from me (Jasper Brown), you were given reasonable notice that these Terms existed. By moving forward with your purchase of the course and further access to the course, you agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms as well as any disclaimers contained in these Terms. You agree you are at least 18 years old or of legal age in your applicable jurisdiction to access the course. Access to my course and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and I reserve the right to terminate your access if such an issue is discovered.
- 1. Scope of responsibility You understand and accept that any physical, emotional or psychological results, effects, or injury arising from the work, either during the sessions or home practices, or arising at any time in between or thereafter, are entirely and solely your own responsibility. I (Nathalie Plass) am not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by me. You understand this course is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- 2. Live Calls Our live calls will be recorded and added to the course portal afterwards. This means the live calls will also be available for people to access after the live course finishes as The Legendary Lover Course and Coaching is sold as evergreen.
- 3. Fees and Refunds Policy | The Legendary Lover Course and Coaching 3.1 Refund Policy; I offer a 30 day refund policy, meaning that refunds can only be requested in the first 30 days after purchase. Refunds can only be requested either in (1) case of dissatisfaction or in (2) case of personal emergency. There is NO REFUND IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND regardless of when you choose to withdraw from the course. You understand that once you have purchased the course, you have committed to doing the work and paying for the full program. A refund will NOT be provided more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program. If a refund has been granted, 20% of your total investment will be withheld as a means of non-refundable deposit. If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan. Refunds in case of dissatisfaction. I of course want you to be satisfied with your purchase, and I also need you to give your best efforts in taking part in this course. In order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof (as detailed below) that you did the work in this course and it did not work for you. In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision for you, within the first 30 days of enrolment, contact [email protected] and let me know you’d like a refund by the 30th day at 11:59 CET. You must include your notes/coursework with your request for a refund. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Jasper Brown. The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items: (1) Proof of watching all lectures available to you, (2) Proof of having done at least 1 practice per available module, (3) Proof of active participation of the live QnA Calls, (4) Pictures of notes taken.
- Refunds in case of personal emergencies. In case of medical emergencies or unforeseen personal circumstances, refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of me, Jasper Brown, and at maximum of 30 days after purchase. 3.2 Payment Plan If you have signed up for a payment plan, you hereby agree to pay all outstanding payments as outlined in checkout - regardless of participation. Payment plans are offered solely to assist you in making this investment in your personal or business growth. You are required to complete payment in full, even if you choose to withdraw from the course. If you fail to make your payment, your access to the program will be paused until you have remedied the situation. You agree to pay all costs, including debt collection agency fees and solicitor’s costs, that we may incur in taking steps to recover any money that you owe under this agreement, whether or not legal proceedings are issued in relation to the debt. You understand that by agreeing to the terms & conditions, you are also bound by the fees and refund policy, as well as the terms of your payment or payment plan.
- 5. Termination of contract I reserve the right to terminate your access to the course at any time if I find that you have violated these Terms. I will make every attempt to notify you of any violation of these Terms and give you an opportunity to remedy the violation. However, if you fail to remedy the violation or continue to Violate the Terms, I will terminate your access to the course with no refund of fees. I also reserve the right to terminate your access to the course at any time if I, Jasper Brown, have experienced you as unsafe or inappropriate. I will make every attempt to communicate clearly and specifically with you about such a situation if it were to happen and I would give you an opportunity to remedy the relationship. However, if you fail to remedy the violation, I will terminate your access to the course with no refund of fees. We guarantee at least a year of access to the course, but aim to provide lifetime access. You understand that by agreeing to the terms & conditions, you are bound by all of the above.
The materials on Companies web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Companies Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Companies web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Companies web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
As an Instructor, You represent, warrant, and covenant that: No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party. But, if instructor use HEVC compression, it's the instructor's responsibility to pay the royalties to the MPEG-LA, the owner of HEVC patents as appropriate.
Copyright @ Awakened-Eros. All rights reserved
Awakened-Eros - Powered By Zenler